On Leflair, our branded goods range from women’s and men’s fashion to cosmetics, accessories, watches, jewelry, kids and home decor. The most frequent products for which warranty applies are watches, jewelry and other accessories as well as some home decor products.
If your product is eligible for warranty, the information will be displayed on the product description.
Detailed warranty conditions for each product will be specified in the warranty card that accompanies the product or will be complied with manufacturer's policy. Below is the warranty conditions we summarize for customers' reference:
The product is warranted provided that it meets all the following conditions:
- The product has a technical error by the manufacturer
- the warranty period is effective (on the warranty card or on the electronic warranty system)
- Electronic invoice (upon Buyer's request) or order number (Order ID)
- For household appliances, the warranty card / stamp (and seal) of the manufacturer (depending on the brand) on the product is intact.
- All cases of customers reporting errors in the range of unclear or uncertain must be transferred to the Warranty Center for assessment before making a warranty or return decision.
No warranty or warranty fee incurred:
- Violating one of the above warranty conditions
- Invalid serial number, product model number (does not match the information on the warranty card or on the electronic warranty system)
- Customers voluntarily intervene to repair products or repairs at warranty centers not authorized by the manufacturer
- Product damage is caused by user error, and the fault is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
*excl. International items