If your product was shipped with a warranty card or certificate of authenticity, you must provide the document when returning the item to us; all items are shipped with a VAT and the official invoice must be sent back if you return an item. If the returned order is missing any of documents above, your return won't be successful.
Articles in this section
- What is Leflair’s return policy?
- Can I return an item past the return window?
- Can I return final sale items?
- I lost the VAT / warranty card / certificate of authenticity, can I return the product?
- Which conditions are required for returning an item?
- How can I check if I my item is eligible for return?
- Can I change my order for a different size?