We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you and will not store your credit card details. We encrypt your credit card number and other personal information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure a protected transmission of information from your PC or device to our servers and to the bank.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my online payment was successful?
- How long does the card verification step take?
- How does Leflair verify my card transaction?
- Can I pay by credit card upon receiving the product?
- Am I charged fees when making payment via credit card on Leflair?
- Do you keep my credit card details?
- What credit / debit cards are accepted for payment?
- Why do I only have access to the credit card payment option for a local order ?