"Personal Data" or "personal data" means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data could include name, identification number and contact information.
The purpose of data collection, use and disclosure
We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- Orders: to process your order & other related issues;
- Register a member account of Leflair Vietnam: For the best experience with our services, customers may choose to share your information by registering for membership, including loyalty programs (if any) or Bonus program included with your account (if any);
- Customer Service: including feedback for your requests, complaints and feedback;
- Personalization: We can aggregate the data collected to have a complete view of a consumer and thereby enable us to serve better with stronger personalization in aspects, including but not limited to:
- to improve and personalize your experience on our site Leflair.vn
- to improve utilities and services, alter them to personalized needs and to form new service ideas
- to serve you with referrals, ads are designed by your interests.
5. Security: for the purpose of preventing activities that destroy customers' user accounts or activities of counterfeiting customers or preventing commercial fraud and reducing credit fraud risk;
6. As required by law: from time to time, we may collect and disclose personal data at the request of a competent authority.
Scope of collection
We may collect your personal data when:
- You directly provide us with personal information via the site Leflair.vn, including:
- Full name;
- Phone number;
- Account login information includes any information needed to open an account such as username, password, login ID / address and security question / answer.
- Day of birth;
- Delivery address;
- Payment method.
- You interact with us:
We may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, log files, and Web beacons. Such Information may include information regarding your mobile device (such as your device model and unique device id number), browser type, browser language, Operating System, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on our site (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked) or while using the Services. Collectively, this information is referred to as “Usage and Analytics Information.”These information are needed for marketing and promotion improvement purposes.
2. From any legal sources:
Customer's personal data will be retained until customers request to cancel or customers log in and perform cancellation themselves. In any case, the personal data of customers will be kept confidential on the server of Leflair.vn
NO DATA DISCLOSURE
We will/may NOT disclose your personal data to any third party, except for the following:
- Third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes;
- Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres;
- As required by law: We may disclose personal information if it is required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes.
- Assignment of business (if any): in the event of a merger, consolidation in whole or in part with another company, the buyer will have access to the information we retain and maintain, including personal data.
We, at our best effort, strive to keep our customers' personal data secure, and we have implemented the following safety measures, including:
- Safety in the operating environment: we retain our customers' personal data in a safe operating environment and can only be accessed by employees, representatives and service providers on a need-to-use basis. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect the privacy of our customers' personal data.
- In the event that an information server is attacked by a hacker, resulting in the loss of customer personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the authorities to promptly investigate and notify customers.
- Payment information: will be kept confidential according to industry standards. Click here for more information.
RIGHTS OF CUSTOMERS
- Customers have sole discretion to provide their personal data and may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by sending an email to our contact stated in Contact on the Site. However, your withdrawal of consent may mean that we will not be able to continue providing the Services to you and we may need to terminate your existing relationship and/or the contract you have with us.
- Customers have the right to check, update and adjust their personal information by logging into their account and editing personal information or asking us to do this.
- All access to your personal account, request a service or leave a feedback review on relevant issues on Leflair.vn is completely free. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your personal data. If we so choose to charge, we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee we will be charging. Please note that we are not required to respond to or deal with your access request unless you have agreed to pay the fee.
- Customers will also receive information about us, products, promotions, news or related business partners. If Customer declines to receive information, please click on the link to opt out of emails. Within 07 days of accepting Customer's request, we will stop sending email to Customer. If the request made by the Customer is not clear, we will actively contact for clarification (if any).
- We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the provisions as set out in Privacy Laws, where they require and/or entitle an organisation to refuse to correct personal data in stated circumstances.
RIGHTS OF LEFLAIR
Without prejudice to any Leflair’s rights and obligations set forth in applicable documents, agreements or laws, Leflair has the following rights:
- not responsible for any liability related to customers disclosing passwords to unrelated people, providing any payment information to others via email or the internet or other forms.
- reserves the right to delete all or any part of customer information if the record is deemed to be unreasonable.
- use your information for market research provided that this information will be hidden and only used for statistical purposes.
- not responsible for any loss of password if it is not Leflair's fault.
- other rights as provided by law.
We will not collect any personal information from people below 18 years of age. You must be 18 years old and above to avail the service that we provide.
Parents should be mindful that submitting your children’s information is against the terms and conditions of the company. We will not be liable to any issues or problems related with the data privacy of your children.
If Customer has questions or any questions about this Policy or our data collection & management, please contact us by:
Call the hotline: 1900 6710
Send email to the email address: email@example.com